Thank God It's Friday!
I'm not going anywhere tonight, but it's a good occasion for me to share a more dramatic makeup with you guys. For this look I wanted to give a different twist to a makeup I have been wearing all the time lately. I have been tanning a bit and therefore gravitating to warm colors for my eyeshadows using my beloved Nabla shadows. To spice it all up a bit, I used a blue liner and eyeshadow on the lower lash line which introduces some contrast and more color to the look. This look is perfect for spring and even more for summer thanks to all the shimmer and sunset tones.
- L'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in 24 Golden Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer 20
- MAC Blot Powder in Medium Dark
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer (which is back in stock and in discount!!!) to contour under the cheekbones and on the temples
- The Body Shop Brush on Bronze Pearls for warmth on the perimeter of the face
- MAC Fairly Precious Extra Dimension SkinFinish as highlighter
- Kiko Soft Touch Blush in 107 Tomato
- Elf Eyelid primer
- Nabla eyeshadows: Petra in the crease, Aphrodite all over the lid, Daphne n.2 in the outer 1/3
- Lorac Pro Black on the outer v
- Inglot 405 in the inner corner
- Zoeva Opulemce eyeliner on the upper lash line
- Inglot Gel Liner n.77
- Catrice Liquid Metal Gel Eye Pencil in 07 Dancing Green on the lower lashline
- Nabla eyeshadow Eternity to smoke out the lower lashline
- Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Lips and Brows:
- L'Oréal Collection Priveé Eva's Nude
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
So here's the look, I hope you like it and if you do recreate it on a night out, tag me and send me the pictures on Instgram (@alicemadness87) or Twitter (@Alicemadness11). I wore this on a Saturday afternoon in town and it may have been a bit much, but I felt awesome, hihi. As a final treat, here's a silly photo before I hit the town.