Good morning beauties!
If you follow me for a while you know I love colorful makeup, and the cold months are all about colorful smokey eyes. Last weekend I had the perfect occasion for a party where I also had to play with Whatever Alice Said. I wore my favorite vintage green dress with black leather inserts and studs. In these occasions I love to play up my makeup and a matching green smokey eye with a golden highlight was perfect for the occasion!
- Kiko Mat Base Correction Primer
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 54 Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 250
- E.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- Essence Gel Eye Pencil in 03 Urban Jungle as base
- Inglot 611 shadow all over the lid
- Lorac Pro Black shadow in the outer V
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee and Latte as transition colors
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof eyeliner in Black on the upper and lower lash line and waterline
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Half Baked eyeshadow
- Lancome Hypnose and L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof mascaras
- Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in 030 Brown-eyed Peas
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 105
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer
- Kiko Soft Touch Blush in 107 Tomato
Shall we talk about how the green pops with the red hair and how my brown eyes look warmer and deeper thanks to the eyeshadow? If you read my post on color theory and eye colors red and green are complimentary and go together really well, and enhance brown eyes as well. I should wear green more often! And I have to say I'm quite happy with the contouring this time, I might be getting a hang of it finally!
I believe this is a makeup that would work well in the coming festive season with all the Christmas dinners coming up! Would you wear colorful smokey eyes? What is your favorite?