Happy Saturday beauties!
Did you enjoy Halloween last night? I had an amazing time playing with my band Whatever Alice Said. Being on stage is such an amazing feeling, I can never get enough! Another great thing about being on stage with a rock band is that I can go heavy and crazy with my makeup, the bigger and the darker, the better! So here is what I came up with yesterday, a dark burgundy and black smokey eye with dramatic winger liner and dark red and black lips.
- Kiko Mat Base Corrector Primer
- Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 33 Rose Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer n.20
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 250 Sun Beige
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer in 01 Radiant Honey
- Sleek Blush by 3 Sugar in Turbinado
- E.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- Makeup Geek Vanilla Bean as brow highlighter
- Makeup Geek Creme Brulee as transition color
- Makeup Geek Bitten in the crease
- Inglot Eyeshadow #450 all over the lid and on the inner third of the lower lash line
- Lorac Pro Deep Purple and Black in the outer V
- Inglot Gel liner n.77
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner to tightline and in the waterline
- Maybelline The Falsies Flared and L'Oréal Telescopic Waterproof mascara
- Essence Frame 4 Fame Individual Lashes and Lash Glue, 4 per eye on the outer half
- Catrice Eye Brow Definer in 040
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Black as lip liner and filling half of the lips
- MAC Diva lipstick over to blend and give the red tone
I hope you liked this look and I would have translated it to a vampire look if I was going to a Halloween party, It's so dark and red, I just love!
What did you dress up like?