Happy weekend beauties!
The other evening the man and I planned to go out for dinner right after work so I wanted a makeup that was appropriate for day and had a romantic feeling to it. I had just recently received from Julie at JustJulie the goodie bag I won at her giveaway which included the Makeup Revolution Redemption Essential Shimmers palette. The palette has such beautiful neutral colors that really appealed to me for a soft romantic look.
Product used for this look:
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N5 Beige
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 250
- E.l.f. Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- Makeup Revolution Redemption Essential Shimmers Palette #2 in the inner corner, #5 all over the lid and #10 in the crease, outer V and lower lash line
- Kiko Color Kajal 114 Plum
- Lancome Hypnose mascara
- Kiko Precision Eyebrow Pencil in 03
Cheeks and lips:
- Kiko Soft Blush in 107 Tomato
- Kiko Golden Game Sculpting Bronzer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish lipstick by Kate 19
The palette contains 12 shades, all shimmery, ranging from light cream highlights to darker crease colors. The quality of these shadows is good and quite impressive for the price point. They blend well and the color payoff is very good as you can see in the swatches above. I found them to be a bit chalky and therefore leaving a bit of fall out, but not a big deal if you ask me. For just 5€ you get a good quality eyeshadow palette, contrary to the usual 50€ Urban Decay Naked palettes, a steal.
I hope you enjoyed the look, my boyfriend even complimented me on it, and that's saying a lot.