Hi all, long time no post, I know. But now a big and happy one! Finally I'm back in Italy for the holidays and excited to share with you guys the new goodies I received as presents or bought myself.
Presents first, those beauty related this year were:
- Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual: for Everyone from Beginner to Pro: a must-have of makeup books, covers all the basics from skincare to makeup products, basic looks to special occasions like bridal makeup, photo shoots and printed pictures. I am super excited to read it all during my trip back!
- Urban Decay Naked 2 palette: I admit it, I always wanted to try the buttery eyeshadows from Urban Decay and looking at the 3 Naked palettes, number 2 looked the most versatile and of the right undertones for me. I have to say, I am very impressed with the quality of the eyeshadows! They are incredibly blendable and pigmented! Looks and reviews coming soon here!!!
- Clinique High Impact Mascara: this was a nice surprise! I am curious to try this volumizing mascara! I'll let you guys know soon!
Together with these amazing presents, I had to make a few trips to my favorite makeup shops here in Italy, which are Kiko Makeup Milano and Wjcon.
From Kiko I got:
- Colour Impact Eyeshadow Palette in 01 Lounge Warm Tones: amazing warm colors, it was love at first sight! I don't want to tell you more until I show you the swatches and what it can do. Really amazing!
- Super Colour Mascara in 05 Plum: a colored mascara to give an extra touch to my burgundy eye looks and complement the palette above!
- Mat Base Corrector Primer: as the name says, it promises to help absorb oil and keep you makeup in place and mat all day. I'll test it in depth and let you guys know.
- Full Coverage Concealer in 03 Medium: I was looking for a thick concealer for spots and blemishes that would get me through a whole day. This one looks promising with its thick creamy texture.
- Digital Nail Laquer in 439 Cyber Red and 442 Techno Black: these two glitter nail polishes are perfect for the holiday season! I already tried them on and love them! Swatches soon!!!
Finally I went to Wjcon and challenged the nice lady working there to find me a lipstick that would last me a whole night out, without need for touch-ups, since I'm still mourning the loss of my Maybelline 24h lipstain. This is what she came to me with:
- Wjcon Lip Tattoo: a 2 phase lipstain + lipstick combo that is said to last all day and doesn't leave sign when you drink something or kiss someone.
So here is a small beauty-related holiday week summary! I am looking forward to trying these products more in depth and reviewing them for you soon!!!